Noble World Records Official Adjudicators are fully trained adjudicators who can represent the Noble World Records brand in all circumstances and can adjudicate all types of records. The NWROA is not a permanent member of staff and works only in the capacity of NWR Official Adjudicator (NWROA) when required for events, adjudications, TV programmes, Challenge Fairs and other record initiatives organized by the NWR PR office.
As well as verifying and announcing the record results, the adjudicator performs many other important roles including:
1. Explaining the record guidelines and answering any questions ahead of the event.
2. Checking all measurements and any equipment required for the attempt
3. Briefing stewards and carrying out spot checks (mass participation events only).
4. Assessing and verifying the record attempt on the day.
5. Engaging the audience.
6. Participating in media interviews.
7. To adjudicate live NWR Official Record Attempts, primarily in over 250 Countries, as instructed by NWR, determine if the record was successful or not and present the record holder with an Official Certificate.
8. To report on the outcome of these attempts, providing the necessary evidence, documentation, pictures, and contacts.
9. To be an ambassador of the NWR brand and represent NWR at events, media interviews, conferences, etc.
Adjudicator Roles & Responsibilities
Every Applicant has to fill the Noble World Records Adjudicator Application form .Click Here To Download
NWR will review he submitted application form and issue the Letter of Appointment or press ID Card.
Noble World Records Committee will share the schedule to each adjudicators for their travel preparation and confirm to NWR.
Flight ticket (or) Train Ticket and Accommodation details will be shared to adjudicator in concern country (or) state (or) district by the franchisees are appointed there.
Adjudicator has to review the Noble World Records performance, sign the witness form and transferred scanned copy to Noble World Records office.
Once witness form received, Noble World Records committee will deposit the salary/fee to concern adjudicator as defined officially time to time.